AFNI Message Board

Dear AFNI users-

We are very pleased to announce that the new AFNI Message Board framework is up! Please join us at:

https://discuss.afni.nimh.nih.gov

Existing user accounts have been migrated, so returning users can login by requesting a password reset. New users can create accounts, as well, through a standard account creation process. Please note that these setup emails might initially go to spam folders (esp. for NIH users!), so please check those locations in the beginning.

The current Message Board discussion threads have been migrated to the new framework. The current Message Board will remain visible, but read-only, for a little while.

Sincerely, AFNI HQ

History of AFNI updates  

|
August 08, 2008 09:16AM
Hello all,

Let me be upfront and confess that I am a novice in AFNI.

I have been reading in the help files and the listserve on 3dDeconvolve using basis functions, and have gotten myself confused. I am trying to redo an analysis on old data that I ran in SPM5 to compare to the AFNI results. Because they look somewhat different, I assume that I am making a mistake in the AFNI.

Here is what we are doing:
We have created our stimulus input for out 1D file to be read by -stim_times in seconds. If an event happened on the first image, we are calling that 0, and something that happened 10 seconds (5 TRs) later, 10.

We also have set -TR_times to 2, which is our TR. Looking at the files, I am getting worried that we may be doing this wrong, and converting our 10 seconds to 20 seconds (10 units of 2), but before redoing the analyses, I wanted to check in with the experts.

Any help would be wonderful.
Best,
Wil
Subject Author Posted

TR_times and stim_times

Wil Cunningham August 08, 2008 09:16AM

Re: TR_times and stim_times

Gang Chen August 08, 2008 10:03AM

Re: TR_times and stim_times

William Cunningham August 08, 2008 10:39AM