AFNI Message Board

Dear AFNI users-

We are very pleased to announce that the new AFNI Message Board framework is up! Please join us at:

https://discuss.afni.nimh.nih.gov

Existing user accounts have been migrated, so returning users can login by requesting a password reset. New users can create accounts, as well, through a standard account creation process. Please note that these setup emails might initially go to spam folders (esp. for NIH users!), so please check those locations in the beginning.

The current Message Board discussion threads have been migrated to the new framework. The current Message Board will remain visible, but read-only, for a little while.

Sincerely, AFNI HQ

History of AFNI updates  

|
August 09, 2008 03:47PM
I was wondering if there is a tutorial on how to create the stim_times file needed to run the 3dDeconvolve command.

My stimulus paradigm is simple, it consists of a block design with 4 off and 3 on blocks, each being 30 secs long. The on blocks consist of 1 type of stimulation, meaning that the on blocks are all the same. I have 36 slices for each TR, with a total of 70 TRs. I am removing the first 3 TRs of each run in order to remove the non-steady magnetization, thus having 67 TRs for the analyzes.
What I have used so far is a 1D file, with a single column representing the 67 TRs as 0 and 1 for the off and on blocks, respectively.

I would appreciate any input of more experienced AFNI people if what I did is correct and how to improve it, if necessary.
Subject Author Posted

Stim files creation

Estephan August 09, 2008 03:47PM

Re: Stim files creation

rick reynolds August 09, 2008 04:08PM