AFNI Message Board

Dear AFNI users-

We are very pleased to announce that the new AFNI Message Board framework is up! Please join us at:

https://discuss.afni.nimh.nih.gov

Existing user accounts have been migrated, so returning users can login by requesting a password reset. New users can create accounts, as well, through a standard account creation process. Please note that these setup emails might initially go to spam folders (esp. for NIH users!), so please check those locations in the beginning.

The current Message Board discussion threads have been migrated to the new framework. The current Message Board will remain visible, but read-only, for a little while.

Sincerely, AFNI HQ

History of AFNI updates  

|
October 09, 2008 10:54AM
Hi all,

I am currently doing a project looking at DTI in rhesus monkeys. Because we are using a Siemens clinical scanner and the subjects are not lying supine in the scanner, I need to deoblique and correct the orientation of both the T1 and the DWI to align them (they are both obtained in the same session). I also align the T1 to the ACPC line and then apply the header info from this alignment to the DWI so that I end up with a good registration in ACPC alignment. I was hoping to then use FSL to do the DT calculations and subsequent processing. Is there a way to adjust the gradient table after all of these adjustments? Thanks!!

Brittany
Subject Author Posted

Adjusting Gradient Vectors After Deobliquing and Orientation Correction

Brittany Howell October 09, 2008 10:54AM

Re: Adjusting Gradient Vectors After Deobliquing and Orientation Correction

Daniel Glen October 09, 2008 12:22PM