AFNI Message Board

Dear AFNI users-

We are very pleased to announce that the new AFNI Message Board framework is up! Please join us at:

https://discuss.afni.nimh.nih.gov

Existing user accounts have been migrated, so returning users can login by requesting a password reset. New users can create accounts, as well, through a standard account creation process. Please note that these setup emails might initially go to spam folders (esp. for NIH users!), so please check those locations in the beginning.

The current Message Board discussion threads have been migrated to the new framework. The current Message Board will remain visible, but read-only, for a little while.

Sincerely, AFNI HQ

History of AFNI updates  

|
October 15, 2008 10:23PM
Okay - makes sense. I came to the realization that THD_copy_dset_subs was not going to work in this case ... I did the "manual" creation of an empty data set, got the data from the appropriate brik of the real time data set, allocated the memory and copied it in. That worked, but it added a little more code than I wanted to give back to you winking smiley

After reading your comment - I re-employed THD_copy_dset_subs to create a temporary data set (as you implied it was for), and used PLUTO_copy_dset to copy that temporary dataset to the actual data set I will write to disk, and that seems to be working ...

I'll do a little more extensive testing over the next couple days, and will hopefully have something that you all might integrate back into the main source tree, AFNI gods willing winking smiley
Subject Author Posted

adding capability to real time plug in

vinai roopchansingh October 14, 2008 03:44PM

Re: adding capability to real time plug in

Bob Cox October 14, 2008 04:03PM

vinai roopchansingh October 14, 2008 04:39PM

rick reynolds October 14, 2008 05:39PM

vinai roopchansingh October 15, 2008 10:56AM

rick reynolds October 14, 2008 04:30PM

vinai roopchansingh October 14, 2008 04:57PM

Re: adding capability to real time plug in - some progress ...

vinai roopchansingh October 15, 2008 01:35PM

Re: adding capability to real time plug in - some progress ...

rick reynolds October 15, 2008 02:11PM

vinai roopchansingh October 15, 2008 04:35PM

rick reynolds October 15, 2008 07:20PM

vinai roopchansingh October 15, 2008 10:23PM

RT write implemented ...

vinai roopchansingh October 17, 2008 02:39PM

Re: RT write implemented ...

rick reynolds October 17, 2008 04:37PM