AFNI Message Board

Dear AFNI users-

We are very pleased to announce that the new AFNI Message Board framework is up! Please join us at:

https://discuss.afni.nimh.nih.gov

Existing user accounts have been migrated, so returning users can login by requesting a password reset. New users can create accounts, as well, through a standard account creation process. Please note that these setup emails might initially go to spam folders (esp. for NIH users!), so please check those locations in the beginning.

The current Message Board discussion threads have been migrated to the new framework. The current Message Board will remain visible, but read-only, for a little while.

Sincerely, AFNI HQ

History of AFNI updates  

|
October 23, 2008 02:41PM
Hello-

I apologize as I see this is a variation on a common problem, but I have tried to follow the related threads and have not had any sucess yet. I am scanning on a Siemens scanner for the first time and have acquired three runs of functional epi data (runs 4, 5 and 6) and one anatomic scan. Each of the EPI runs has 114 volumes collected. When I try to use to3d, the axial slices appear OK but the sagittal and coronal are all stacked on top of each other in one window. For the anatomical image, every 11th slice is out of order and the slices start at the center, go up, and then jump to the bottom half of the brain. I have tried the suggestions given to prior users with similiar problems, including settting the env variable AFNI_SIEMENS_INTERLEVE to yes and trying -sinter with to3d, and the Dimon to reorder the slices. I am using the version of AFNI dowloaded Dec 2007. I am not very familiar with the commands, and may have put in some parameter incorrectly. If you are able to take a look at the data and make specific recommendations, I would really appreciate it.

Thanks,
Elizabeth
Subject Author Posted

to3d with Siemens IMA

Elizabeth Finger October 23, 2008 02:41PM

Re: to3d with Siemens IMA

Daniel Glen October 23, 2008 04:45PM

Elizabeth Finger October 28, 2008 10:12AM

Daniel Glen October 28, 2008 01:34PM