AFNI Message Board

Dear AFNI users-

We are very pleased to announce that the new AFNI Message Board framework is up! Please join us at:

https://discuss.afni.nimh.nih.gov

Existing user accounts have been migrated, so returning users can login by requesting a password reset. New users can create accounts, as well, through a standard account creation process. Please note that these setup emails might initially go to spam folders (esp. for NIH users!), so please check those locations in the beginning.

The current Message Board discussion threads have been migrated to the new framework. The current Message Board will remain visible, but read-only, for a little while.

Sincerely, AFNI HQ

History of AFNI updates  

|
December 04, 2008 08:22AM
Hello Rick, thanks for your reply, which arrived just as I was leaving for a couple of weeks of travel. I'm back now, and have placed an archive containing the balloon.c source file (it's just one source file, and is a stand-alone program entirely separate from the permutation test plug-in) temporarily at "[www.mit.edu];. It is of course GPL'ed. The program is self-documenting. To compile it one needs the GNU Scientific Library.

Please let me know when you have it. Many thanks.
Subject Author Posted

permutation test

giulia righi November 18, 2008 04:19PM

Re: permutation test

Matthew Belmonte November 19, 2008 07:18AM

Re: permutation test

rick reynolds November 20, 2008 11:11AM

balloon model (was Re: permutation test)

Matthew Belmonte December 04, 2008 08:22AM

Re: balloon model (was Re: permutation test)

rick reynolds December 04, 2008 10:01AM