AFNI Message Board

Dear AFNI users-

We are very pleased to announce that the new AFNI Message Board framework is up! Please join us at:

https://discuss.afni.nimh.nih.gov

Existing user accounts have been migrated, so returning users can login by requesting a password reset. New users can create accounts, as well, through a standard account creation process. Please note that these setup emails might initially go to spam folders (esp. for NIH users!), so please check those locations in the beginning.

The current Message Board discussion threads have been migrated to the new framework. The current Message Board will remain visible, but read-only, for a little while.

Sincerely, AFNI HQ

History of AFNI updates  

|
Daniel Glen
January 26, 2009 12:33PM
I am not sure what's wrong, but there are a couple things you can try. With the extra spaces, the prefix to 3dUndump looks strange to me. It didn't work for me when I tried your input. Try removing those spaces. I think the source for bash is not necessary because most shells should work. If you want to specify bash, you can use 'bash -c "echo ..." Also if you write the coordinates to a text file, you can try replacing the stdin input with the text file input. Lastly, because you are already working with matlab, you can use AFNI's matlab library to create the dataset instead of 3dUndump.

[afni.nimh.nih.gov]
Subject Author Posted

3dUndump trough Matlab of from terminal does not produce same result

Maarten Mennes January 26, 2009 10:19AM

Re: 3dUndump trough Matlab of from terminal does not produce same result

Daniel Glen January 26, 2009 12:33PM

Maarten Mennes January 27, 2009 05:37PM

Daniel Glen January 28, 2009 11:05AM

Maarten Mennes January 28, 2009 02:16PM