AFNI Message Board

Dear AFNI users-

We are very pleased to announce that the new AFNI Message Board framework is up! Please join us at:

https://discuss.afni.nimh.nih.gov

Existing user accounts have been migrated, so returning users can login by requesting a password reset. New users can create accounts, as well, through a standard account creation process. Please note that these setup emails might initially go to spam folders (esp. for NIH users!), so please check those locations in the beginning.

The current Message Board discussion threads have been migrated to the new framework. The current Message Board will remain visible, but read-only, for a little while.

Sincerely, AFNI HQ

History of AFNI updates  

|
January 29, 2009 10:32AM
Hi there,

I have run my 3Ddeconvolve on a very large (1.8GB) file. Each time I run it, it gets 'killed'. Using a computer with more processing power has not been an option so:

I have tried doing the 3dZcutup/3dZcat which results in a terrible mess when viewed in afni. I don't see clusters of activity, just a bunch of wierd slices of colour. Is there a way I can fix this?

I have also tried doing a 3dresample on the input file for the deconvolve. I am not sure if this is the right thing to do, but it did not work either when I viewed it in afni.

Can anyone offer any suggestions to what the problem is and how I can run this without having to find a computer with more memory?

Thanks, Jayna

Subject Author Posted

3dDeconvolve killed

Jayna Amting January 29, 2009 10:32AM

Re: 3dDeconvolve killed

Daniel Glen January 29, 2009 11:53AM

Re: 3dDeconvolve killed

Bob Cox January 29, 2009 01:56PM