AFNI Message Board

Dear AFNI users-

We are very pleased to announce that the new AFNI Message Board framework is up! Please join us at:

https://discuss.afni.nimh.nih.gov

Existing user accounts have been migrated, so returning users can login by requesting a password reset. New users can create accounts, as well, through a standard account creation process. Please note that these setup emails might initially go to spam folders (esp. for NIH users!), so please check those locations in the beginning.

The current Message Board discussion threads have been migrated to the new framework. The current Message Board will remain visible, but read-only, for a little while.

Sincerely, AFNI HQ

History of AFNI updates  

|
February 04, 2009 04:30PM
I previously converted a niml.roi to a 1d.dset.

I now can't find my original niml.roi file and want to use the 1D.dset with maskdump and a surface dataset with a full node list. Maskdump requires an equal number of entries in the mask and functional data.

I figured the easiest way to do this was to convert my 1D.dset to a full node list using convertdset. This is the command I tried:

ConvertDset -o_TYPE 1D -input allparietal-rh.1D.dset -prefix allparietal_all-rh.1D.dset -pad_to_node 124624

First, I got an error which said:

Error ConvertDset: Option -o_type not understood. Try -help for usage

But in reading the help that seemed to be the correct flag. But it also said that if no output type is given, and no extention is specified with the prefix, the output type will be the same. So I tried:

ConvertDset -input allparietal-rh.1D.dset -prefix allparietal_all-rh -pad_to_node 124624

and got the following error:

Error SUMA_PaddedCopyofDset:
No node index element!
-- Error ConvertDset (SUMA_ConvertDset.c:455):
NULL dset
-- Error SUMA_WriteDset_eng (SUMA_DataSets.c:76):
NULL dset
-- Error ConvertDset (SUMA_ConvertDset.c:472):
Failed to write dataset.

Am I missing something?

Thanks!
Stephanie