AFNI Message Board

Dear AFNI users-

We are very pleased to announce that the new AFNI Message Board framework is up! Please join us at:

https://discuss.afni.nimh.nih.gov

Existing user accounts have been migrated, so returning users can login by requesting a password reset. New users can create accounts, as well, through a standard account creation process. Please note that these setup emails might initially go to spam folders (esp. for NIH users!), so please check those locations in the beginning.

The current Message Board discussion threads have been migrated to the new framework. The current Message Board will remain visible, but read-only, for a little while.

Sincerely, AFNI HQ

History of AFNI updates  

|
February 18, 2009 03:38PM
I was using the 3dresample and tried your suggestion with the linear interpolation and it definitely helped reduce the pixelation but the image is still a little too blocky for my purposes of delineation. My voxels are 1x1x1.3 and I am trying to change to 1x2x1.3. Are there any other options you would suggest for this as well as the best way to zoom in to regions of interest without loosing the ability to optimally visualize the sulcal and gyral markers?
Subject Author Posted

voxel resize pixelation

John February 17, 2009 06:45PM

Re: voxel resize pixelation

Daniel Glen February 18, 2009 10:29AM

John February 18, 2009 03:38PM

Daniel Glen February 19, 2009 10:17AM