AFNI Message Board

Dear AFNI users-

We are very pleased to announce that the new AFNI Message Board framework is up! Please join us at:

https://discuss.afni.nimh.nih.gov

Existing user accounts have been migrated, so returning users can login by requesting a password reset. New users can create accounts, as well, through a standard account creation process. Please note that these setup emails might initially go to spam folders (esp. for NIH users!), so please check those locations in the beginning.

The current Message Board discussion threads have been migrated to the new framework. The current Message Board will remain visible, but read-only, for a little while.

Sincerely, AFNI HQ

History of AFNI updates  

|
Yuhan
February 20, 2009 09:16AM
Dear AFNI experts,

I tried running 3dFDR for the contrast t-value brik, and none of the values survived. I started to wonder whether I did something wrong and I used '-list' to check the printed p and q values. However, there was nothing output but only the following messages were written into the file:

Reading input dataset: biVau_0-100ms,20-40Hz+tlrc.BRIK
ibrick = 1 statcode = fitt
Processing sub-brick #1

Here is the command I used:
>>3dFDR -input biVau_0-100ms,20-40Hz+tlrc -cind -list > q_test -output test

So I tried the old 3dFDR with '-old', and with the old one I can print out the list of p and q values. Can someone tell me why the list can only be printed out with the old method?

Also, is it necessary to mask out non-brain areas before doing 3dFDR? will the results make much difference?

Thanks in advance for some answers!

Yuhan
Subject Author Posted

3dFDR and -list function

Yuhan February 20, 2009 09:16AM

Re: 3dFDR and -list function

Bob Cox February 20, 2009 09:50AM

Re: 3dFDR and -list function

Yuhan February 20, 2009 10:20AM