AFNI Message Board

Dear AFNI users-

We are very pleased to announce that the new AFNI Message Board framework is up! Please join us at:

https://discuss.afni.nimh.nih.gov

Existing user accounts have been migrated, so returning users can login by requesting a password reset. New users can create accounts, as well, through a standard account creation process. Please note that these setup emails might initially go to spam folders (esp. for NIH users!), so please check those locations in the beginning.

The current Message Board discussion threads have been migrated to the new framework. The current Message Board will remain visible, but read-only, for a little while.

Sincerely, AFNI HQ

History of AFNI updates  

|
March 24, 2009 11:59AM
Hi--

It was great talking with you guys last week and I want to follow up about incorporating a GSR trace into the deconvolution model as opposed to just amplitude values. My paradigm has three separate events (ie stimulus types) and I am interested in looking at them separately and how the GSR response may be modulated in the brain depending on stimulus type. If I were to put the entire GSR trace into the model as a single regressor, would it be possible to look at each stimulus type separately later? Or is it necessary to break apart the GSR trace and have 3 separate regressors...ie each regressor would only have GSR values in a set window around each stimulus type (which I will try to illustrate below)?

GSR trace ___/\____/\____/\______/\___

A B A C

GSR_A ___/\__________/\___________

GSR_B _________/\________________

GSR_C ______________________/\___

Thank you,
Fatima
Subject Author Posted

3dDeconvolve and GSR

Fatima March 24, 2009 11:59AM

Re: 3dDeconvolve and GSR

Fatima March 24, 2009 12:02PM