AFNI Message Board

Dear AFNI users-

We are very pleased to announce that the new AFNI Message Board framework is up! Please join us at:

https://discuss.afni.nimh.nih.gov

Existing user accounts have been migrated, so returning users can login by requesting a password reset. New users can create accounts, as well, through a standard account creation process. Please note that these setup emails might initially go to spam folders (esp. for NIH users!), so please check those locations in the beginning.

The current Message Board discussion threads have been migrated to the new framework. The current Message Board will remain visible, but read-only, for a little while.

Sincerely, AFNI HQ

History of AFNI updates  

|
May 29, 2009 11:10AM
Good day,

Thanks for these informative posts. I have started using afni_proc.py to RETROICOR-ize my data.

I received the following message during RetroTS while processing one of the data sets:

Error RVT_from_PeakFinder:
Peak trace lengths differ by 2
This is unusual, please upload data
sample to afni.nimh.nih.gov

The output of the PeakFinder function resulted in length(R.ntrace)=89 and length(R.ptrace)=87. I got around this by simply modifying RVT_from_PeakFinder to always truncate the longer trace, but I thought that this error was still worth mentioning in case somebody is interested in taking a closer look at what is going on in PeakFinder. (If so, let me know where to upload the troublesome data.)

Cheers,

-Rob

Subject Author Posted

removing variance in time series during preprocessing

Philippe Goldin March 28, 2009 11:46PM

Re: removing variance in time series during preprocessing

rick reynolds March 29, 2009 12:07AM

Philippe Goldin March 30, 2009 05:26PM

rick reynolds March 30, 2009 06:56PM