AFNI Message Board

Dear AFNI users-

We are very pleased to announce that the new AFNI Message Board framework is up! Please join us at:

https://discuss.afni.nimh.nih.gov

Existing user accounts have been migrated, so returning users can login by requesting a password reset. New users can create accounts, as well, through a standard account creation process. Please note that these setup emails might initially go to spam folders (esp. for NIH users!), so please check those locations in the beginning.

The current Message Board discussion threads have been migrated to the new framework. The current Message Board will remain visible, but read-only, for a little while.

Sincerely, AFNI HQ

History of AFNI updates  

|
May 05, 2009 12:31PM
Hello-
I am using the align_epi_anat.py script and checking the alignment with the AddEdge program:
align_epi_anat.py -anat ${sub}_anat+orig -epi ${sub}_r1_vr+orig -epi_base 0 -partial_coverage -volreg off -tshift off -AddEdge
Although the program runs, upon visual inspection, there are a handful of subjects (~7) where something has gone drastically wrong, as the unaligned looks better than the aligned. I am not sure what has happened. I am attaching a couple of pictures. Would it be possible to upload the data?

Thank you,
Fatima

Subject Author Posted

Aligne_epi_anat.py

Fatima May 05, 2009 12:31PM

Re: Align_epi_anat.py

Daniel Glen May 05, 2009 01:35PM

Fatima May 05, 2009 03:29PM

Daniel Glen May 05, 2009 07:41PM