AFNI Message Board

Dear AFNI users-

We are very pleased to announce that the new AFNI Message Board framework is up! Please join us at:

https://discuss.afni.nimh.nih.gov

Existing user accounts have been migrated, so returning users can login by requesting a password reset. New users can create accounts, as well, through a standard account creation process. Please note that these setup emails might initially go to spam folders (esp. for NIH users!), so please check those locations in the beginning.

The current Message Board discussion threads have been migrated to the new framework. The current Message Board will remain visible, but read-only, for a little while.

Sincerely, AFNI HQ

History of AFNI updates  

|
Student
May 05, 2009 03:08PM
I am attempting to extract the time-course data from Group Contrasts (the product of 3dAnova).

Data is already Talairached, and I have already extracted the time-course from the single subjects. I used the IRF files to calculate the mean time series for each condition across the single subject, giving me an averaged time series etc.

That was the easy part. I am uncertain on how to proceed for the Group mean contrasts. I am not interested in specific time-course information for ROIs within the conditions. I just want the global picture. Any suggestion?
Subject Author Posted

Time-course In group contrasts

Student May 05, 2009 03:08PM

Re: Time-course In group contrasts

Gang Chen May 07, 2009 11:58AM