History of AFNI updates  

|
May 28, 2009 08:30PM
Hi Gang,

I ran a RegAna where I had 4 predictors: group (2 levels), stimulus intensity (2 levels), age (continuous), and agexstimulus intensity (with the model 4 3 2 1: 0). I then looked at the map of the group parameter estimate and see some interesting results. I would like to now make a map of each group separately that I can present side by side with the group effect map. What is the best way to make these single group maps? A single-sample t-test is not helpful because it doesn't take the simulus intensity and age effects into account. I ran a RegAna separately for each group with stimulus intensity and age as the predictors and the model statement 2 1: 0. I then looked at the R^2, but I'm not sure this is really what I want and it is also unsigned...I thought perhaps that what I might want is to get the residuals from the RegAna and then do a single-sample ttest on those, but I'm not aware of a way to get residuals in RegAna. I know I could get residuals if I did the analysis with 3dDeconvolve, but before going to that trouble, I thought I'd get your input on whether this is what I'm after.

Thanks in advance for your advice,

Lisa
Subject Author Posted

RegAna question

Lisa Eyler May 28, 2009 08:30PM

Re: RegAna question

Gang Chen May 29, 2009 10:14AM

Lisa Eyler June 02, 2009 12:04PM

Gang Chen June 02, 2009 03:22PM