AFNI Message Board

Dear AFNI users-

We are very pleased to announce that the new AFNI Message Board framework is up! Please join us at:

https://discuss.afni.nimh.nih.gov

Existing user accounts have been migrated, so returning users can login by requesting a password reset. New users can create accounts, as well, through a standard account creation process. Please note that these setup emails might initially go to spam folders (esp. for NIH users!), so please check those locations in the beginning.

The current Message Board discussion threads have been migrated to the new framework. The current Message Board will remain visible, but read-only, for a little while.

Sincerely, AFNI HQ

History of AFNI updates  

|
June 30, 2009 01:07PM
Hello long lost AFNI friends!

I'm working on a project testing routine clinical use of ASL. I've been having some problems with our in-house software reconstructing and registering siemens mosaic dicom images. As such, I've reverted to my afni roots, and have successfully (I think) used to3d and Dimon to convert the anatomical and ASL datasets into usable BRIKs. From here, I can do pretty much any analysis I want within afni, but I need to be able to view the post-processed files in PACS and/or our in-house software (supports dicom and mha). Thus, is there any way to convert .BRIK/.HEAD files back into dicom format? Would that even make any sense?

I hope you're all well and thanks so much!

-Tyler
Subject Author Posted

BRIK to DICOM converter?

Tyler Jones June 30, 2009 01:07PM

Re: BRIK to DICOM converter?

Daniel Glen June 30, 2009 01:43PM