AFNI Message Board

Dear AFNI users-

We are very pleased to announce that the new AFNI Message Board framework is up! Please join us at:

https://discuss.afni.nimh.nih.gov

Existing user accounts have been migrated, so returning users can login by requesting a password reset. New users can create accounts, as well, through a standard account creation process. Please note that these setup emails might initially go to spam folders (esp. for NIH users!), so please check those locations in the beginning.

The current Message Board discussion threads have been migrated to the new framework. The current Message Board will remain visible, but read-only, for a little while.

Sincerely, AFNI HQ

History of AFNI updates  

|
July 01, 2009 02:52PM
Hello,

I have some ROIs in MNI space that I would like to move into native space individually for each subject, however, I am having difficulty.

For each subject I used 3dAllineate with the -1Dparam_save option to get the warping parameters to go from the subject to MNI space which gave me the resulting "subject_to_MNI.1D" file.

I then used cat_matvec to get the inverse of these parameters and then used the resulting "MNI_to_subject.1D" file with 3dAllineate to move the ROI's from MNI space back to native space but got the error "4 isn't enough parameters per row for the desired warp".

There must be an easy way to do this but I have searched the AFNI site as well as the message boards and have not been able to find anything. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks,
David
Subject Author Posted

reverse normalize

David July 01, 2009 02:52PM

Re: reverse normalize

bob cox July 01, 2009 04:28PM

bob cox July 01, 2009 08:43PM

Re: reverse normalize - NN

bob cox July 01, 2009 09:28PM