AFNI Message Board

Dear AFNI users-

We are very pleased to announce that the new AFNI Message Board framework is up! Please join us at:

https://discuss.afni.nimh.nih.gov

Existing user accounts have been migrated, so returning users can login by requesting a password reset. New users can create accounts, as well, through a standard account creation process. Please note that these setup emails might initially go to spam folders (esp. for NIH users!), so please check those locations in the beginning.

The current Message Board discussion threads have been migrated to the new framework. The current Message Board will remain visible, but read-only, for a little while.

Sincerely, AFNI HQ

History of AFNI updates  

|
July 02, 2009 03:06PM
Thanks for your reply.

Yes, I've read that help entry, but it didn't really give me any clues. It's a 64-bit os with a 32-bit build or R and, as I said, I have 6 GB total, so a particular process would be allowed > 4 and R would be able to utilize up to 4.

I assume the length of the vector in the error message is in bytes rather than elements since that is the AFNI brik file size (stored as shorts?), so that shouldn't be at the R vector length limit.

I don't use R much and have not used your code before, so I thought there might be something obvious I'm missing. I'll spend some time with this and post the solution when I find it.
Subject Author Posted

3dICA.R memory issue

jeffrey meier July 02, 2009 01:32PM

Re: 3dICA.R memory issue

Gang Chen July 02, 2009 02:09PM

jeffrey meier July 02, 2009 03:06PM

Colm Connolly July 02, 2009 05:28PM

Daniel Glen July 02, 2009 05:50PM