AFNI Message Board

Dear AFNI users-

We are very pleased to announce that the new AFNI Message Board framework is up! Please join us at:

https://discuss.afni.nimh.nih.gov

Existing user accounts have been migrated, so returning users can login by requesting a password reset. New users can create accounts, as well, through a standard account creation process. Please note that these setup emails might initially go to spam folders (esp. for NIH users!), so please check those locations in the beginning.

The current Message Board discussion threads have been migrated to the new framework. The current Message Board will remain visible, but read-only, for a little while.

Sincerely, AFNI HQ

History of AFNI updates  

|
Alice
July 07, 2009 12:58PM

Hello all!

I have a question about censoring certain TRs from my datasets-- I have about 7 TRs (37-43) in my dataset that have significant amounts of outlier voxels according to 3doutcount. I'd like to censor these TRs, but I'm afraid of how it'll affect my deconvolution because of my timing file. If I were to take away these 7 TRs (using what?), would I have to readjust my timing file manually, or would 3dDeconvolve be able to take into account the removed TRs and adjust the timing file accordingly?

Thanks much!

-Alice
Subject Author Posted

Censoring affecting timing files?

Alice July 07, 2009 12:58PM

Re: Censoring affecting timing files?

James July 07, 2009 01:05PM

Re: Censoring affecting timing files?

Alice July 08, 2009 09:41AM