AFNI Message Board

Dear AFNI users-

We are very pleased to announce that the new AFNI Message Board framework is up! Please join us at:

https://discuss.afni.nimh.nih.gov

Existing user accounts have been migrated, so returning users can login by requesting a password reset. New users can create accounts, as well, through a standard account creation process. Please note that these setup emails might initially go to spam folders (esp. for NIH users!), so please check those locations in the beginning.

The current Message Board discussion threads have been migrated to the new framework. The current Message Board will remain visible, but read-only, for a little while.

Sincerely, AFNI HQ

History of AFNI updates  

|
July 07, 2009 05:36PM
Hi Daniel Glen (or anyone else who knows about this stuff):

I am trying to use AFNI and DTIquery to calculate mean FA along fibers connecting two regions of interest. I have masks of my ROIs in AFNI and want to apply them to the pathways I have rendered in DTIquery per your instructions at this website: [afni.nimh.nih.gov]

It says on this site that 3dROIstats can be used to compute mean FA over pathways created by DTIquery, but I can't figure out how to do that. If I save the computed paths as paths, I can't seem to load that file in AFNI at all, and when saved as volumes the file only gives me information about FA at those ROIs, not between them. Help?

Thanks,
Priya
Subject Author Posted

AFNI and DTIquery

Priya July 07, 2009 05:36PM

Re: AFNI and DTIquery

Daniel Glen July 08, 2009 08:47AM