AFNI Message Board

Dear AFNI users-

We are very pleased to announce that the new AFNI Message Board framework is up! Please join us at:

https://discuss.afni.nimh.nih.gov

Existing user accounts have been migrated, so returning users can login by requesting a password reset. New users can create accounts, as well, through a standard account creation process. Please note that these setup emails might initially go to spam folders (esp. for NIH users!), so please check those locations in the beginning.

The current Message Board discussion threads have been migrated to the new framework. The current Message Board will remain visible, but read-only, for a little while.

Sincerely, AFNI HQ

History of AFNI updates  

|
August 04, 2009 04:29PM
I'm trying to quickly look through all images in a 4D dataset, and the most effective way seems to be to open an axial view, hit R or V to quickly video the images, then click to the next time point on the main window.

Can there be a hotkey to increase/decrease the time-point/index number?
also, can there be a hotkey to STOP the video mode? Thus far the only way I can tell to stop it is to click the increase/decrease index or close the window.

If either of these features already exist, then feel free ridicule me. Though I'm pretty sure I RTM'd first.

Thanks
Drew
Subject Author Posted

humble feature request

Drew August 04, 2009 04:29PM

Re: humble feature request

Daniel Glen August 04, 2009 04:45PM

rick reynolds August 04, 2009 05:15PM

Judd August 04, 2009 06:55PM