AFNI Message Board

Dear AFNI users-

We are very pleased to announce that the new AFNI Message Board framework is up! Please join us at:

https://discuss.afni.nimh.nih.gov

Existing user accounts have been migrated, so returning users can login by requesting a password reset. New users can create accounts, as well, through a standard account creation process. Please note that these setup emails might initially go to spam folders (esp. for NIH users!), so please check those locations in the beginning.

The current Message Board discussion threads have been migrated to the new framework. The current Message Board will remain visible, but read-only, for a little while.

Sincerely, AFNI HQ

History of AFNI updates  

|
Omer
September 01, 2009 12:26PM
Hi Bob,
The Yale people obviously argue that it is superior. It depends on how you define/quantify accuracy.
[www.bioimagesuite.org]
[www.bioimagesuite.org]
I was convinced... If anything, it's the fact that the transform is non-linear and not piecewise.

Of course, the best option would have been to have a real "jump to MNI" and not a "behind-the-scenes jump to TAL" as it is now. For that, I guess you would need an MNI template (which you have) and a real MNI atlas (I think the Eickhoff comes close, no?). As far as I know, your "where am I" uses a "massaged" version of it, as well as the very outdated Tal Daemon.
I love the user-friendliness of "jump to" and "where am I", but the abovementioned issues are biggies.
Subject Author Posted

Question about "jump to (MNI)"

Omer September 01, 2009 11:26AM

Re: Question about "jump to (MNI)"

bob cox September 01, 2009 12:08PM

Re: Question about "jump to (MNI)"

Omer September 01, 2009 12:26PM