AFNI Message Board

Dear AFNI users-

We are very pleased to announce that the new AFNI Message Board framework is up! Please join us at:

https://discuss.afni.nimh.nih.gov

Existing user accounts have been migrated, so returning users can login by requesting a password reset. New users can create accounts, as well, through a standard account creation process. Please note that these setup emails might initially go to spam folders (esp. for NIH users!), so please check those locations in the beginning.

The current Message Board discussion threads have been migrated to the new framework. The current Message Board will remain visible, but read-only, for a little while.

Sincerely, AFNI HQ

History of AFNI updates  

|
September 18, 2009 04:35PM

Hello,

I'm trying to find the voxel with maximum activation in each ROI separately.
I have 5 ROIs, but one of them is so large that I think I may be able to divide it into smaller clusters.
So, my procedure is to make the masks of individual clusters (ROIs) separately. Then, find the maximally activated voxel(s) in each ROI mask by looping across each cluster and put them back together into the same brain template.
But the problem is I don't know which AFNI commands I have to use to do this. I am quite new to this program. It seems that I have to use '3dmerge' and ' 3dExtrema' but don't know which options in these two commands.

Paclink
Subject Author Posted

Maximum activations in individual ROIs

Paclink September 18, 2009 04:35PM

Re: Maximum activations in individual ROIs

Colm Connolly September 18, 2009 04:40PM