AFNI Message Board

Dear AFNI users-

We are very pleased to announce that the new AFNI Message Board framework is up! Please join us at:

https://discuss.afni.nimh.nih.gov

Existing user accounts have been migrated, so returning users can login by requesting a password reset. New users can create accounts, as well, through a standard account creation process. Please note that these setup emails might initially go to spam folders (esp. for NIH users!), so please check those locations in the beginning.

The current Message Board discussion threads have been migrated to the new framework. The current Message Board will remain visible, but read-only, for a little while.

Sincerely, AFNI HQ

History of AFNI updates  

|
October 02, 2009 09:20PM
Hi,
I am relatively new to SUMA. I am using the generic talairach surface for the time being (TT_N27+tlrc and TT_surf+tlrc). I have a volume of data in MatLab that I saved to an AFNI file using WriteBrik. When I look at the data in AFNI/SUMA the "hot spots" in the functional data in the AFNI window are in a different spatial location than they appear to be in on the SUMA surface. The difference is maybe a couple of centimeters. When I right click on a functional hot-spot in the SUMA window, the AFNI window jumps to a spot where there is no active voxel in the overlay - and I have to look around a bit to find it. So the two seem to be out of alignment in some way. The original anatomical BRIK's with the warp information are not in the current directory, but since I am saving the data as a +tlrc BRIK and viewing it on a talairach surface and underlay, then I don't suppose this is a problem.
Any ideas?
Thanks,
Aaron
Subject Author Posted

afni / suma functional misalignment

Aaron Schurger October 02, 2009 09:20PM

Re: afni / suma functional misalignment

rick reynolds October 05, 2009 01:10PM