AFNI Message Board

Dear AFNI users-

We are very pleased to announce that the new AFNI Message Board framework is up! Please join us at:

https://discuss.afni.nimh.nih.gov

Existing user accounts have been migrated, so returning users can login by requesting a password reset. New users can create accounts, as well, through a standard account creation process. Please note that these setup emails might initially go to spam folders (esp. for NIH users!), so please check those locations in the beginning.

The current Message Board discussion threads have been migrated to the new framework. The current Message Board will remain visible, but read-only, for a little while.

Sincerely, AFNI HQ

History of AFNI updates  

|
Liz
October 05, 2009 12:25PM
Hi,

This is an incredibly basic query but I thought it would be faster to just ask!...
I have 2 runs which I concatenate together, and I usually specify in 3dDeconvolve where in the concatenated file the second run starts with the -concat option.

I have just started using the amplitude-modulated regression option in 3dDeconvolve however, so rather than first creating my regressors with waver (which I am more used to doing) I am directly inputting the stim times, and I am unsure how I should represent the 2 runs. Should I literally just cat the 2 stim files together (run1 and run2 tagged on at the bottom) and then use the -concat option?

This is what I first tried but have been getting errors about "near duplicate times" when I run 3dDeconvolve so clearly this is not working!

Any help with this matter would be greatly appreciated,

Liz

Subject Author Posted

multiple runs in AM Regression

Liz October 05, 2009 12:25PM

Re: multiple runs in AM Regression

rick reynolds October 05, 2009 01:03PM

Liz October 05, 2009 02:53PM

rick reynolds October 05, 2009 03:36PM