AFNI Message Board

Dear AFNI users-

We are very pleased to announce that the new AFNI Message Board framework is up! Please join us at:

https://discuss.afni.nimh.nih.gov

Existing user accounts have been migrated, so returning users can login by requesting a password reset. New users can create accounts, as well, through a standard account creation process. Please note that these setup emails might initially go to spam folders (esp. for NIH users!), so please check those locations in the beginning.

The current Message Board discussion threads have been migrated to the new framework. The current Message Board will remain visible, but read-only, for a little while.

Sincerely, AFNI HQ

History of AFNI updates  

|
November 03, 2009 02:13AM
Sorry, my experiment is jittered event-related design, TR=1s, 310 volumes
per run, total 6 runs. I have 3 kinds of stimulus, each stimulus randomize present 15 pictures in one run, so there are total 45 pictures in one run.

I use 3dTcat to concatenate 6 runs, and only use one kind of stimulus to be regressor. And the region I interested contains 15 voxels.

After I finished this step "Output file name (no view+suffix needed, e.g., myOutput)", the program never gose further step (the next step is about the number of parallel jobs).

I follow the steps and almost use the default you give in the AFNI website. I quitted R and ran 3dGC.R again yesterday, it is not finished yet.

Jingle
Subject Author Posted

3dGC.R error

Jingle October 06, 2009 12:27AM

Re: 3dGC.R error

Gang Chen October 06, 2009 01:28PM

Jingle November 02, 2009 02:57AM

Gang Chen November 02, 2009 03:43PM

Jingle November 03, 2009 02:13AM