AFNI Message Board

Dear AFNI users-

We are very pleased to announce that the new AFNI Message Board framework is up! Please join us at:

https://discuss.afni.nimh.nih.gov

Existing user accounts have been migrated, so returning users can login by requesting a password reset. New users can create accounts, as well, through a standard account creation process. Please note that these setup emails might initially go to spam folders (esp. for NIH users!), so please check those locations in the beginning.

The current Message Board discussion threads have been migrated to the new framework. The current Message Board will remain visible, but read-only, for a little while.

Sincerely, AFNI HQ

History of AFNI updates  

|
Adam Safron
October 28, 2009 08:57PM
It's working now.

I believe the crucial detail was this:

"Requires that you be drawing in +tlrc coordinates, or at least have a transformation from +orig → +tlrc computed in the current directory."

I was drawing on a copied dataset that was originally in larger functional voxels. Perhaps that was the problem. So although I had a transformation from +orig --> +tlrc computed in the directory, it still wasn't working. After I copied the structural file using Zero, Func, As Is, everything worked fine.

Although clearly not as good as drawing individual ROIs, the atlas regions are doing a decent job aligning with the brains I'm analyzing.

Thanks so much!

-Adam
Subject Author Posted

Atlas regions won't load properly using the "Draw Dataset" plugin

Adam Safron October 28, 2009 11:03AM

Re: Atlas regions won't load properly using the "Draw Dataset" plugin

Adam Safron October 28, 2009 11:04AM

Daniel Glen October 28, 2009 01:37PM

Adam Safron October 28, 2009 08:57PM