AFNI Message Board

Dear AFNI users-

We are very pleased to announce that the new AFNI Message Board framework is up! Please join us at:

https://discuss.afni.nimh.nih.gov

Existing user accounts have been migrated, so returning users can login by requesting a password reset. New users can create accounts, as well, through a standard account creation process. Please note that these setup emails might initially go to spam folders (esp. for NIH users!), so please check those locations in the beginning.

The current Message Board discussion threads have been migrated to the new framework. The current Message Board will remain visible, but read-only, for a little while.

Sincerely, AFNI HQ

History of AFNI updates  

|
Daniel Glen
October 28, 2009 05:32PM
As a matter of fact, you can sort of do this. It is a little tricky though. Create your ROIs as usual, but then use the Interactive Clusterize feature available in the overlay. As long as none of the ROIs are touching (in 3D), and the ROIs are contiguous, it should work. Select the original time series dataset as the "Aux dataset" in the Clusterize Report menu, then "Plot" to plot the average of that cluster ROI on that dataset. Also note the clusters are in order of volume in voxels which may not be that interesting for this. Use the "Flash" and "Jump" buttons to help navigate. With the crosshairs on any particular ROI, the corresponding cluster shows up in the upper left of the Cluster Report.
Subject Author Posted

Could I get ROI time series when I'm drawing ROIs with "Draw Dataset" plugins?

Woo Shim October 28, 2009 05:16PM

Re: Could I get ROI time series when I'm drawing ROIs with "Draw Dataset" plugins?

Daniel Glen October 28, 2009 05:32PM