AFNI Message Board

Dear AFNI users-

We are very pleased to announce that the new AFNI Message Board framework is up! Please join us at:

https://discuss.afni.nimh.nih.gov

Existing user accounts have been migrated, so returning users can login by requesting a password reset. New users can create accounts, as well, through a standard account creation process. Please note that these setup emails might initially go to spam folders (esp. for NIH users!), so please check those locations in the beginning.

The current Message Board discussion threads have been migrated to the new framework. The current Message Board will remain visible, but read-only, for a little while.

Sincerely, AFNI HQ

History of AFNI updates  

|
October 30, 2009 10:20AM
Hi,

I am transforming an anatomical dataset to a template in Talairach space using @auto_tlrc.
The transformed anatomical images match the template not very well (e.g. look at the corpus callosum, where the crosses are, or at the ventricles, or at the cerebellum, or at the cingulate gyrus).
I wonder if this is what I have to expect from the warping procedure or if I can get better results.

Please find attached a picture of the tranformed (2 subjects) and of the template images.
Each column is a different subject.
The central colummn shows TT_N27+tlrc.

I am using AFNI version=AFNI_2008_07_18_1710 (Nov 22 2008) [64-bit]

This is how I ran the command:

@auto_tlrc -input hr20_3D_ROT+orig\
-base TT_N27+tlrc \
-suffix _ss

And the following is some of the output I got running the command:

Parsing ...

Center distance of 18.027756 mm

Padding ...

Skull Stripping ...

Resampling ...

Clipping -0.000100 5178.000100 ...

Registration (quintic final interpolation) ...

RMS[0] = 77.8665 49.3901 ITER = 12/137

Warping has converged.

Thank you,

Davide

Subject Author Posted

@auto_tlrc: incomplete matching

Davide October 30, 2009 10:20AM