AFNI Message Board

Dear AFNI users-

We are very pleased to announce that the new AFNI Message Board framework is up! Please join us at:

https://discuss.afni.nimh.nih.gov

Existing user accounts have been migrated, so returning users can login by requesting a password reset. New users can create accounts, as well, through a standard account creation process. Please note that these setup emails might initially go to spam folders (esp. for NIH users!), so please check those locations in the beginning.

The current Message Board discussion threads have been migrated to the new framework. The current Message Board will remain visible, but read-only, for a little while.

Sincerely, AFNI HQ

History of AFNI updates  

|
November 05, 2009 04:27PM
Hi

I have been trying to run @auto_tlrc, with the following command:

@auto_tlrc -ok_notice -base TT_avg152T1+tlrc -input SUBJECT-anat-fix+orig

While it looks like the command runs ok (or at least there are no errors), when it finishes running I dont have a file with the *_at+tlrc suffix in the subject directory, rather I get SUBJECT-anat-fix+tlrc. Moreover, this file is not readable in AFNI.

I have tried downloading the latest version and reinstalling the binaries, and even tried both the xorg7_64 and gcc33_64 versions in case I was running the wrong version, but it all made no difference.

Does anyone have any idea what I am doing wrong or what I need to do to fix this problem?

Thank you

Emma
Subject Author Posted

auto_tlrc suffix problem

Emma Jane Rose November 05, 2009 04:27PM

Re: auto_tlrc suffix problem

ziad November 05, 2009 10:51PM

Re: auto_tlrc suffix problem

Emma Jane Rose November 06, 2009 05:50AM