AFNI Message Board

Dear AFNI users-

We are very pleased to announce that the new AFNI Message Board framework is up! Please join us at:

https://discuss.afni.nimh.nih.gov

Existing user accounts have been migrated, so returning users can login by requesting a password reset. New users can create accounts, as well, through a standard account creation process. Please note that these setup emails might initially go to spam folders (esp. for NIH users!), so please check those locations in the beginning.

The current Message Board discussion threads have been migrated to the new framework. The current Message Board will remain visible, but read-only, for a little while.

Sincerely, AFNI HQ

History of AFNI updates  

|
November 24, 2009 09:18AM
I see. Well, I have 2 comments.

1) Until such a program exists, you could collect the counts for each group using '3dmerge -gcount' (which could also do the thresholding for you with the '-1clip' option or something like that). Then you would have 2 datasets (1 for each group) with the counts, and doing the chi-squared calculation from these 2 inputs would be a relatively simple 3dcalc command.

2) If I ever implement such a program, I'd probably include Fisher's exact test as an option as well.

Subject Author Posted

voxel-wise comparison of frequency-dependent data

Paul Hamilton November 19, 2009 08:55PM

Re: voxel-wise comparison of frequency-dependent data

bob cox November 20, 2009 09:26AM

Paul Hamilton November 20, 2009 09:22PM

bob cox November 21, 2009 04:02PM

Paul Hamilton November 23, 2009 03:52PM