AFNI Message Board

Dear AFNI users-

We are very pleased to announce that the new AFNI Message Board framework is up! Please join us at:

https://discuss.afni.nimh.nih.gov

Existing user accounts have been migrated, so returning users can login by requesting a password reset. New users can create accounts, as well, through a standard account creation process. Please note that these setup emails might initially go to spam folders (esp. for NIH users!), so please check those locations in the beginning.

The current Message Board discussion threads have been migrated to the new framework. The current Message Board will remain visible, but read-only, for a little while.

Sincerely, AFNI HQ

History of AFNI updates  

|
December 14, 2009 03:54PM
Major kudos to this coalition for providing this huge collection of FMRI datasets.

For NIH researchers: We (the SSCC) have downloaded all the datasets that are now available (or was, as of last Friday). We will be making this collection available on the NIH network shortly, as soon as we figure out the mechanics. We are also going to start pre-processing the datasets, to provide registered MNI-ized volumetric time series that can be used for various group analyses.

We have 1061 3.0 Tesla subjects with anatomical and resting state volumes. Data quality varies, and we will be attempting to assess that in the near future.

I am also starting to work on Group InstaCorr, but I think that processing all of this collection interactively will require a pretty nice computer -- I figure it can be done within 32 GB of RAM and with 8+ CPUs -- maybe.
Subject Author Posted

1000 Functional Connectomes’ Project

Michael Milham December 14, 2009 02:30PM

Re: 1000 Functional Connectomes at NIH

bob cox December 14, 2009 03:54PM