AFNI Message Board

Dear AFNI users-

We are very pleased to announce that the new AFNI Message Board framework is up! Please join us at:

https://discuss.afni.nimh.nih.gov

Existing user accounts have been migrated, so returning users can login by requesting a password reset. New users can create accounts, as well, through a standard account creation process. Please note that these setup emails might initially go to spam folders (esp. for NIH users!), so please check those locations in the beginning.

The current Message Board discussion threads have been migrated to the new framework. The current Message Board will remain visible, but read-only, for a little while.

Sincerely, AFNI HQ

History of AFNI updates  

|
January 06, 2010 01:51PM
Hi AFNI / SUMA crew,

I have many .1D surface files that I imported into Matlab, performed statistical analyses, and wrote back out in .1D.dset format to project onto surfaces.
Recently I updated my afni /suma and now can no longer load these surface files (post Matlab analyses). My previous version of AFNI/SUMA had no issues (circa Feb 2009). These .1D files are simple 5 column matrices with a node list as the first column. I think I have identified the problem as pertaining to non numerical values. Data points that I do not have data for, or don't meet some specified criteria, are labeled NaN (the node number is still present in the node list column). In my previous version of SUMA, I assume these data points were just ignored. However, SUMA now refuses to load files that contain any NaN values. After editing these data points to 0.0, these files load properly. I could do this for all of my datasets, but this is far from ideal. Is there a simple work around to restore SUMA's previous ignorance/indifference/ability to load these values?

I can upload a sample .1D file if needed.

Thanks,
Mike

Subject Author Posted

reading .1D files in SUMA

Michael Arcaro January 06, 2010 01:51PM

Re: reading .1D files in SUMA

ziad January 06, 2010 03:49PM

Re: reading .1D files in SUMA

Michael Arcaro January 06, 2010 03:55PM