AFNI Message Board

Dear AFNI users-

We are very pleased to announce that the new AFNI Message Board framework is up! Please join us at:

https://discuss.afni.nimh.nih.gov

Existing user accounts have been migrated, so returning users can login by requesting a password reset. New users can create accounts, as well, through a standard account creation process. Please note that these setup emails might initially go to spam folders (esp. for NIH users!), so please check those locations in the beginning.

The current Message Board discussion threads have been migrated to the new framework. The current Message Board will remain visible, but read-only, for a little while.

Sincerely, AFNI HQ

History of AFNI updates  

|
March 10, 2010 05:33PM
Hi Gang,

Thank you very much for your interpretation. Based on my second question and your response, I have another question. May I use the '3dSynthesize' to remove the baseline and condition effect to acquire the "resting state time course" of my ROI, and use 3dDeconvolve to find the correlated regions with this ROI(I have four runs)?

Thank you very much!!
Pengmin

The following is my second question and your response:
> I did add the seed time series into the 3dDeconvolve as one regressor, and
> then I got beta value for this seed sequence. If I used this beta value to do
> group analysis, what is result means?

Supposedly that beta reflects the correlation between the seed region and the rest of the brain.
Subject Author Posted

some questions for correlation in context-depend correlation analysis

Pengmin March 09, 2010 04:25PM

Re: some questions for correlation in context-depend correlation analysis

Gang Chen March 10, 2010 01:55PM

Pengmin March 10, 2010 05:33PM

Gang Chen March 11, 2010 10:47AM

Pengmin March 11, 2010 02:59PM