AFNI Message Board

Dear AFNI users-

We are very pleased to announce that the new AFNI Message Board framework is up! Please join us at:

https://discuss.afni.nimh.nih.gov

Existing user accounts have been migrated, so returning users can login by requesting a password reset. New users can create accounts, as well, through a standard account creation process. Please note that these setup emails might initially go to spam folders (esp. for NIH users!), so please check those locations in the beginning.

The current Message Board discussion threads have been migrated to the new framework. The current Message Board will remain visible, but read-only, for a little while.

Sincerely, AFNI HQ

History of AFNI updates  

|
Fred Tam
March 17, 2010 11:08PM
Okay, that explains where the difference comes from. I can work around it for now.

However, I don't think it's very helpful of to3d to silently ignore the -xFOV options. If we assume the user knows what they're doing by overriding the geometry to3d reads from the DICOM header, then perhaps to3d should just go ahead and skip the NIFTI-related obliquity support to do what the user wants. That would be my preference. At a minimum, a warning message would be appreciated (then to3d can loudly ignore me).
Subject Author Posted

to3d ignores -zFOV for NIFTI output but not BRIK

Fred Tam March 17, 2010 01:45AM

Re: to3d ignores -zFOV for NIFTI output but not BRIK

Daniel Glen March 17, 2010 08:20AM

Re: to3d ignores -zFOV for NIFTI output but not BRIK

Fred Tam March 17, 2010 11:08PM