AFNI Message Board

Dear AFNI users-

We are very pleased to announce that the new AFNI Message Board framework is up! Please join us at:

https://discuss.afni.nimh.nih.gov

Existing user accounts have been migrated, so returning users can login by requesting a password reset. New users can create accounts, as well, through a standard account creation process. Please note that these setup emails might initially go to spam folders (esp. for NIH users!), so please check those locations in the beginning.

The current Message Board discussion threads have been migrated to the new framework. The current Message Board will remain visible, but read-only, for a little while.

Sincerely, AFNI HQ

History of AFNI updates  

|
May 06, 2011 12:33AM
Hello, I have T1 image (256x256x256) and activation map (64x64: 2D single slice).
I would like to align this activation map to the T1 dataset by using the 3dAlllineate. But it doesn't work because dimensions are not matched.
I think I can use 3dAllineate to align them if one slice of the T1 image is extracted and made as AFNI file.
I tried to use from3d command, but it's not easy. Because T1 data are coronal images,but I want to extract single axial slice.

any idea?

Thanks
Subject Author Posted

extract a 2D slice form 3D dataset

s00Saa May 06, 2011 12:33AM

Re: extract a 2D slice from 3D dataset

bob cox May 06, 2011 09:45AM