AFNI Message Board

Dear AFNI users-

We are very pleased to announce that the new AFNI Message Board framework is up! Please join us at:

https://discuss.afni.nimh.nih.gov

Existing user accounts have been migrated, so returning users can login by requesting a password reset. New users can create accounts, as well, through a standard account creation process. Please note that these setup emails might initially go to spam folders (esp. for NIH users!), so please check those locations in the beginning.

The current Message Board discussion threads have been migrated to the new framework. The current Message Board will remain visible, but read-only, for a little while.

Sincerely, AFNI HQ

History of AFNI updates  

|
May 19, 2012 09:14PM
Hi Ece,

I did make a small change to allow for this, however I think this is not a great place to
do it. In your case, I think you should catenate the 1D files and use -concat.

However (once the update is distributed), your command should work, with a couple of
changes: 1. since you are abusing the 3D functions handling 1D files, your datasets
need to be transposed on input, and 2. -force_TR is needed, since 3dDeconvolve
will not be able to tell the TR of your datasets.

The better way for us to go would be to allow -input1D to handle multiple inputs, but
that would be too much like work.

In any case, it seems most straightforward to apply a single input and use -concat.

- rick
Subject Author Posted

3dDeconvolve 1D dataset error

Ece Demir May 16, 2012 05:43PM

Re: 3dDeconvolve 1D dataset error

bob cox May 17, 2012 04:41PM

Ece Demir May 18, 2012 01:10PM

Bob Cox May 18, 2012 01:15PM

Ece Demir May 18, 2012 03:27PM