AFNI Message Board

Dear AFNI users-

We are very pleased to announce that the new AFNI Message Board framework is up! Please join us at:

https://discuss.afni.nimh.nih.gov

Existing user accounts have been migrated, so returning users can login by requesting a password reset. New users can create accounts, as well, through a standard account creation process. Please note that these setup emails might initially go to spam folders (esp. for NIH users!), so please check those locations in the beginning.

The current Message Board discussion threads have been migrated to the new framework. The current Message Board will remain visible, but read-only, for a little while.

Sincerely, AFNI HQ

History of AFNI updates  

|
May 30, 2012 10:08AM
Tim Meeker Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I have resting state data in different brain
> states (pain state versus non-pain state) in the
> same individuals. Each individual has different
> pain ratings during the scan. I want to regress
> the individual's pain ratings to the group t-map
> results on a voxel-wise basis, in an attempt to
> determine what significant differences between
> states are (more) likely specific to pain. I
> cannot figure out exactly how I can do this with
> the various programs in the AFNI package.

To clarify, do you have one z-score and one pain rating per brain state for each subject's correlation analysis (with a seed region)?

In addition, the following sentence is very confusing: "I want to regress the individual's pain ratings to the group t-map results on a voxel-wise basis, in an attempt to determine what significant differences between states are (more) likely specific to pain." Are you looking for the brain state difference while controlling for the pain rating, OR are you looking for some sort of correlation between connectivity and pain rating?

Gang
Subject Author Posted

Correlation of psychological measures with contrast maps on a subject-wise, voxel-wise basis

Tim Meeker May 30, 2012 05:27AM

Re: Correlation of psychological measures with contrast maps on a subject-wise, voxel-wise basis

gang May 30, 2012 10:08AM

Re: Correlation of psychological measures with contrast maps on a subject-wise, voxel-wise basis

Tim Meeker May 30, 2012 11:50AM

gang May 30, 2012 05:34PM

Tim Meeker May 30, 2012 05:58PM

Tim Meeker July 02, 2012 06:31PM

gang July 09, 2012 05:26PM

Tim Meeker August 02, 2012 03:14PM