AFNI Message Board

Dear AFNI users-

We are very pleased to announce that the new AFNI Message Board framework is up! Please join us at:

https://discuss.afni.nimh.nih.gov

Existing user accounts have been migrated, so returning users can login by requesting a password reset. New users can create accounts, as well, through a standard account creation process. Please note that these setup emails might initially go to spam folders (esp. for NIH users!), so please check those locations in the beginning.

The current Message Board discussion threads have been migrated to the new framework. The current Message Board will remain visible, but read-only, for a little while.

Sincerely, AFNI HQ

History of AFNI updates  

|
August 09, 2012 12:11PM
Gang,

We have two nearly-identical studies using two different populations of interest, and one of them is in more of a time crunch than I'd realized, so objective c) is that I need a solution I can hack together and run in a few days to a week, at least for one of the two studies. Since I don't have any experience with surface analyses other than playing with FreeSurfer a little, I don't think that's an option for that study. For the other study, though, it might be a good solution. Does surface registration do a much better job of aligning functionally isomorphic regions than volume registration does? We also have some deep structure seeds, but these might be much more well-behaved across subjects.

Isaac
Subject Author Posted

Peak voxel PPI methodology question

Isaac Schwabacher August 08, 2012 03:09PM

Re: Peak voxel PPI methodology question

gang August 09, 2012 10:48AM

Isaac Schwabacher August 09, 2012 12:11PM

ziad August 10, 2012 08:30PM

Isaac Schwabacher August 13, 2012 11:23AM