AFNI Message Board

Dear AFNI users-

We are very pleased to announce that the new AFNI Message Board framework is up! Please join us at:

https://discuss.afni.nimh.nih.gov

Existing user accounts have been migrated, so returning users can login by requesting a password reset. New users can create accounts, as well, through a standard account creation process. Please note that these setup emails might initially go to spam folders (esp. for NIH users!), so please check those locations in the beginning.

The current Message Board discussion threads have been migrated to the new framework. The current Message Board will remain visible, but read-only, for a little while.

Sincerely, AFNI HQ

History of AFNI updates  

|
September 04, 2012 05:09PM
Is there an afni way to add up, say, columns 27 through 46 of a 1D file?

I could do it with something like -a 27 -b 28 etc. but seems like I'd run out of numbers.

I was wondering if there was something that would take an argument like 1drowsum file.1D[27..46]

I tried this but it didn't work, none of these guys seem to be able to read from stdin:
1dtranspose glm_byT_ir2TR_antNoOvlp_mc_cn_wb.xmat.1D[27..46] | 1dsum | 1dtranspose

I was able to do what I want with 2 intermediate temp files, but I thought I'd check if there was a cleaner way.

Thanks!
-dave
Subject Author Posted

quick and dirty: add columns in 1D file?

dperlman September 04, 2012 05:09PM

Re: quick and dirty: add columns in 1D file?

rick reynolds September 04, 2012 08:58PM

Isaac Schwabacher September 05, 2012 12:00PM

dperlman September 05, 2012 01:31PM