AFNI Message Board

Dear AFNI users-

We are very pleased to announce that the new AFNI Message Board framework is up! Please join us at:

https://discuss.afni.nimh.nih.gov

Existing user accounts have been migrated, so returning users can login by requesting a password reset. New users can create accounts, as well, through a standard account creation process. Please note that these setup emails might initially go to spam folders (esp. for NIH users!), so please check those locations in the beginning.

The current Message Board discussion threads have been migrated to the new framework. The current Message Board will remain visible, but read-only, for a little while.

Sincerely, AFNI HQ

History of AFNI updates  

|
October 02, 2012 01:43PM
I saw in the recent change allowing @auto_tlrc with the option of -init_xform AUTO_CENTER to automatically run @Align_Centers on datasets. I wanted to try it out (because I end up running @Align_Centers quite a bit) so I added "-tlrc_opts_at -init_xform AUTO_CENTER" to my afni_proc.py script. On data where the centers are far apart, the option works perfectly. But on data where they are not far apart, I get the following error message.

@auto_tlrc -base TT_N27+tlrc -input anat3d+orig -no_ss -suffix NONE -init_xform AUTO_CENTER
Suffix not used.

Center distance of 36.834960 mm no auto_center needed 
++ 3dWarp: AFNI version=AFNI_2011_12_21_1014 (Sep 28 2012) [64-bit]
++ Authored by: RW Cox
** FATAL ERROR: Can't read -matvec file AUTO_CENTER
** Program compile date = Sep 28 2012
Error: Anatomical dset pre.anat3d+orig not found.

Changing my code to use -init_xform CENTER fixes it, by forcing the alignment. Is there any way to modify AUTO_CENTER so when the alignment isn't needed it won't cause an error?
Subject Author Posted

Using -init_xform AUTO_CENTER

Peter Molfese October 02, 2012 01:43PM

Re: Using -init_xform AUTO_CENTER

ziad October 03, 2012 12:20PM

Re: Using -init_xform AUTO_CENTER

ziad October 03, 2012 12:28PM