AFNI Message Board

Dear AFNI users-

We are very pleased to announce that the new AFNI Message Board framework is up! Please join us at:

https://discuss.afni.nimh.nih.gov

Existing user accounts have been migrated, so returning users can login by requesting a password reset. New users can create accounts, as well, through a standard account creation process. Please note that these setup emails might initially go to spam folders (esp. for NIH users!), so please check those locations in the beginning.

The current Message Board discussion threads have been migrated to the new framework. The current Message Board will remain visible, but read-only, for a little while.

Sincerely, AFNI HQ

History of AFNI updates  

|
Anonymous User
October 18, 2012 10:51PM
Hey all,

My goal is to create four masks, one of each lobe in the brain. I used this software called WFU_Atlas_Picker, which is a plugin to SPM, because it seemed like the easiest path to me. I exported a mask with the four lobes in it in TRLC space, but when I viewed the mask over the TT_N27, the alignment looked pretty bad. Trying to make sense of this, I also viewed AFNI's TTatlas+tlrc as an overlay over the TT_N27+tlrc anatomical, and it seemed to be poorly aligned in the same ways as my other mask (see attachment--actually, I don't seem to be able to attach again even though I'm logged in). I'm concerned that standardizing our images to the TT_N27 isn't the best thing to do when we use these masks. Any thoughts?

Thanks for your help,
Chris

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/18/2012 10:51PM by kafkaskid415.
Subject Author Posted

Talairach Atlas

Anonymous User October 18, 2012 10:51PM

Re: Talairach Atlas

Daniel Glen October 19, 2012 12:12PM

Anonymous User October 19, 2012 02:21PM

Daniel Glen October 19, 2012 03:04PM