AFNI Message Board

Dear AFNI users-

We are very pleased to announce that the new AFNI Message Board framework is up! Please join us at:

https://discuss.afni.nimh.nih.gov

Existing user accounts have been migrated, so returning users can login by requesting a password reset. New users can create accounts, as well, through a standard account creation process. Please note that these setup emails might initially go to spam folders (esp. for NIH users!), so please check those locations in the beginning.

The current Message Board discussion threads have been migrated to the new framework. The current Message Board will remain visible, but read-only, for a little while.

Sincerely, AFNI HQ

History of AFNI updates  

|
September 11, 2013 01:50PM
Daniel I used align_epi_anat.py with the final output of functional images from afni_proc.py before deconvolution/regression and the alignment results seem to be very good. When using afni_proc.py, 3dcopy is importing my .nii files immediately into +tlrc automatically. So it won't tlrc warp within afni_proc.py.

Rick I'm going to follow your suggestion and run 3dcopy, 3drefit -view, 3dunifize, and @Align_centers before afni_proc.py to see the automatic warp/alignment produced as I want to avoid too much additional blur.

Thank you both for the help.
Subject Author Posted

Statistical Overlay/Underlay size disparity

John September 05, 2013 02:38PM

Re: Statistical Overlay/Underlay size disparity

Daniel Glen September 05, 2013 03:40PM

John September 10, 2013 02:15PM

Daniel Glen September 10, 2013 02:26PM

John September 11, 2013 01:50PM