AFNI Message Board

Dear AFNI users-

We are very pleased to announce that the new AFNI Message Board framework is up! Please join us at:

https://discuss.afni.nimh.nih.gov

Existing user accounts have been migrated, so returning users can login by requesting a password reset. New users can create accounts, as well, through a standard account creation process. Please note that these setup emails might initially go to spam folders (esp. for NIH users!), so please check those locations in the beginning.

The current Message Board discussion threads have been migrated to the new framework. The current Message Board will remain visible, but read-only, for a little while.

Sincerely, AFNI HQ

History of AFNI updates  

|
December 08, 2014 03:49PM
Hi Afni Experts,
I was interested in warping a subjects EPI data to T1 image (Limited to Level=1 so not overwarped) however when I looked at the X Y and Z components of the deformation fields they were not what I expected. Having used 3dQWarp for warping T1 images to MNI space I can generally make out gross anatomical boundaries and the warp fields look similar to the shape of the brain. However when using this method for warping an EPI image to T1 (evaluation purposes only...not actually used in any pipeline/analysis) to compare some corrections I made to see how close they were to the T1 images, I found the warp fields looked more like dipoles in the X Y and Z direction. The jpegs did not attach here, but I wanted to see if this is what you would expect given that only Level=1 corrections were applied.

Thanks,
Ajay
Subject Author Posted

3dQWarp _WARP.nii deformation file

AjaySK December 08, 2014 03:49PM

Re: 3dQWarp _WARP.nii deformation file

AjaySK December 08, 2014 11:37PM

Daniel Glen December 09, 2014 10:26AM

AjaySK December 09, 2014 01:16PM