AFNI Message Board

Dear AFNI users-

We are very pleased to announce that the new AFNI Message Board framework is up! Please join us at:

https://discuss.afni.nimh.nih.gov

Existing user accounts have been migrated, so returning users can login by requesting a password reset. New users can create accounts, as well, through a standard account creation process. Please note that these setup emails might initially go to spam folders (esp. for NIH users!), so please check those locations in the beginning.

The current Message Board discussion threads have been migrated to the new framework. The current Message Board will remain visible, but read-only, for a little while.

Sincerely, AFNI HQ

History of AFNI updates  

|
April 07, 2015 11:13AM
rick reynolds Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Hi XiXi,
>
> You could create some sort of 0,1,2,3
> conjunction map from the 2 results and
> have afni send that to suma.
>
> Or you could run 3dvol2surf on each of
> the datasets you are interested in, and
> then control the mixing of them in suma
> (it is good at that).
>
> - rick

Hi Rick,

Thank you very much for your reply!

I'm trying to use 3dvol2surf to project my activation maps onto the surface:
$ 3dVol2Surf -spec mh_ico128_al.spec -surf_A ico128_mh.smoothwm_al.asc -surf_B ico128_mh.pial_al.asc -sv [SurfVol] -grid_parent [actmap.nii] -out_1D output.1D -out_niml output.niml

But I'm not sure how to import the output 1D or niml files into SUMA, should I specify these files using some commands when I initialize SUMA?

Best,
Xixi
Subject Author Posted

Project and visualize two different functional activation maps on a same cortical surface

Xixi Wang April 06, 2015 09:43AM

Re: Project and visualize two different functional activation maps on a same cortical surface

rick reynolds April 07, 2015 09:00AM

Re: Project and visualize two different functional activation maps on a same cortical surface

Xixi Wang April 07, 2015 11:13AM

ziad April 07, 2015 12:05PM

Xixi Wang April 07, 2015 03:00PM