History of AFNI updates  

|
April 10, 2015 01:05AM
Hi,

I am very new to AFNI and even newer to SUMA. I am trying to learn the ropes with a basic analysis on a single-subject tennis-playing imagination experiment.

I have an original anatomical dataset is: 110 x 208 x 202, and a functional EPI dataset of dimension 64x64x30 over 105 time-frames with different FOVs (as specified in the file headers).

I believe that I have, with generous assistance of the group members here, managed to construct an activation map of the t-values (and the p-values). After alignment and processing of the above using afni_proc.py (via uber_subject.py), I have the functional (epi) after alignment and processing are: 46 x 55 x 43 and an anatomic dataset of dimension in 161 x 191 x 151. I would like to now use SUMA to show the activation on the 3D brain volume along the best projection.

I believe that this is possible to do using SUMA. If it is possible, how do I go about this?

I am sorry for the basic nature of this question, but I am a little lost with all the voluminous help.

Many thanks again!

Best wishes,
Ranjan
Subject Author Posted

using SUMA to display activation onto a volume

maitra April 10, 2015 01:05AM

Re: using SUMA to display activation onto a volume

ziad April 13, 2015 05:40PM

maitra April 16, 2015 06:15PM

Daniel Glen April 20, 2015 05:11PM