AFNI Message Board

Dear AFNI users-

We are very pleased to announce that the new AFNI Message Board framework is up! Please join us at:

https://discuss.afni.nimh.nih.gov

Existing user accounts have been migrated, so returning users can login by requesting a password reset. New users can create accounts, as well, through a standard account creation process. Please note that these setup emails might initially go to spam folders (esp. for NIH users!), so please check those locations in the beginning.

The current Message Board discussion threads have been migrated to the new framework. The current Message Board will remain visible, but read-only, for a little while.

Sincerely, AFNI HQ

History of AFNI updates  

|
October 08, 2015 01:42PM
Hi all,

I have some functional data for different Harvard-Oxford ROIs and HO ROIs and the functional data have been aligned to SPM's T1 template. I want to display those functional data onto inflated cortical surfaces. My question is 1) shall I perform cortical extraction process based on the T1 template (the resolution is pretty low though) and then use 3dVol2Surf to project the functional data onto surfaces? 2) If not, can I do this in another way?

Thank you very much for your help!

Best,
Xixi
Subject Author Posted

Display Harvard-Oxford ROIs and HO ROIs onto inflated cortical surfaces

Xixi Wang October 08, 2015 01:42PM

Re: Display Harvard-Oxford ROIs and HO ROIs onto inflated cortical surfaces

rick reynolds October 16, 2015 08:42AM

Re: Display Harvard-Oxford ROIs and HO ROIs onto inflated cortical surfaces

Xixi Wang October 16, 2015 10:52AM