AFNI Message Board

Dear AFNI users-

We are very pleased to announce that the new AFNI Message Board framework is up! Please join us at:

https://discuss.afni.nimh.nih.gov

Existing user accounts have been migrated, so returning users can login by requesting a password reset. New users can create accounts, as well, through a standard account creation process. Please note that these setup emails might initially go to spam folders (esp. for NIH users!), so please check those locations in the beginning.

The current Message Board discussion threads have been migrated to the new framework. The current Message Board will remain visible, but read-only, for a little while.

Sincerely, AFNI HQ

History of AFNI updates  

|
October 16, 2015 10:52AM
Hi Rick,

Thank you for your reply! My original though was like: 1) run recon-all for SPM's MNI152 T1 template in freesurfer and 2) convert the surface to afni format and then use 3dVol2Surf to project my functional data onto cortical surfaces. But I found out that SUMA website has N27 brain surfaces already, so right now what I'm doing is: 1) 3dcopy roi.nii new_afni_file 2) afni -niml & suma -spec N27_both.spec -sv MNI_N27+tlrc 3)Set the overlay as my new_afni_file. The alignment between MNI152 and N27 templates are slightly different, please let me know whether this makes sense.

Sorry I got several other questions here: since I've 6 rois in total, I want to have a uniform colorbar for all rois so I modified these environment variables in my .afnirc file: AFNI_THRESH_LOCK, AFNI_PBAR_LOCK, AFNI_RANGE_LOCK and when I opened several afni windows using the new button, the colorbar changed together as I want in AFNI interface. My question is: if I want to assign same colorscales to SUMA surfaces, what command should I use? Is it possible to open several SUMA windows at the same time? Besides, can I make the colorbar range as [assigned value, max value] instead of [-max value, max value]?

Thank you very much for your help!

Best,
Xixi

rick reynolds Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Hi Xixi,
>
> By low resolution, do you mean 2 mm^3? So
> your functional data is higher resolution than
> the
> anatmical template?
>
> Note that the resolution of the template does not
> really matter. When running 3dVol2Surf, what
> matters is the resolution of the data volume.
>
> Please provide details about the functional
> volume(s) that you wish to project onto the
> surface.
>
> - rick
Subject Author Posted

Display Harvard-Oxford ROIs and HO ROIs onto inflated cortical surfaces

Xixi Wang October 08, 2015 01:42PM

Re: Display Harvard-Oxford ROIs and HO ROIs onto inflated cortical surfaces

rick reynolds October 16, 2015 08:42AM

Re: Display Harvard-Oxford ROIs and HO ROIs onto inflated cortical surfaces