History of AFNI updates  

|
October 16, 2015 10:52AM
Hi Rick,

Thank you for your reply! My original though was like: 1) run recon-all for SPM's MNI152 T1 template in freesurfer and 2) convert the surface to afni format and then use 3dVol2Surf to project my functional data onto cortical surfaces. But I found out that SUMA website has N27 brain surfaces already, so right now what I'm doing is: 1) 3dcopy roi.nii new_afni_file 2) afni -niml & suma -spec N27_both.spec -sv MNI_N27+tlrc 3)Set the overlay as my new_afni_file. The alignment between MNI152 and N27 templates are slightly different, please let me know whether this makes sense.

Sorry I got several other questions here: since I've 6 rois in total, I want to have a uniform colorbar for all rois so I modified these environment variables in my .afnirc file: AFNI_THRESH_LOCK, AFNI_PBAR_LOCK, AFNI_RANGE_LOCK and when I opened several afni windows using the new button, the colorbar changed together as I want in AFNI interface. My question is: if I want to assign same colorscales to SUMA surfaces, what command should I use? Is it possible to open several SUMA windows at the same time? Besides, can I make the colorbar range as [assigned value, max value] instead of [-max value, max value]?

Thank you very much for your help!

Best,
Xixi

rick reynolds Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Hi Xixi,
>
> By low resolution, do you mean 2 mm^3? So
> your functional data is higher resolution than
> the
> anatmical template?
>
> Note that the resolution of the template does not
> really matter. When running 3dVol2Surf, what
> matters is the resolution of the data volume.
>
> Please provide details about the functional
> volume(s) that you wish to project onto the
> surface.
>
> - rick
Subject Author Posted

Display Harvard-Oxford ROIs and HO ROIs onto inflated cortical surfaces

Xixi Wang October 08, 2015 01:42PM

Re: Display Harvard-Oxford ROIs and HO ROIs onto inflated cortical surfaces

rick reynolds October 16, 2015 08:42AM

Re: Display Harvard-Oxford ROIs and HO ROIs onto inflated cortical surfaces